The following digital gauges are available:
- Vehicle Speed – Shows your current speed in real-time.
- Engine Load – Measures how hard the engine is working (0-100%).
- Throttle Position – Measures the position of the throttle (0-100%).
- Revolutions – Shows your vehicle’s RPM’s (revolutions per minute) in real-time.
- Engine Runtime – Shows how many minutes since the engine started running in real-time.
- Coolant Temperature – Shows you engine’s coolant temperature in real-time.
- Green Driving – Show’s what percentage of your trip you’ve driven in your Eco Meter’s Green Zone.
- Historic Average – This shows your average of trip averages.
- Instant Economy – Show your instantaneous or current fuel economy in real-time. (0-99)
- Trip Average Economy – Shows your trip’s economy average in real-time. (0-99)
- Average Difference – Displays the difference between your current trip average and last trip’s average.
- Fuel Rate – Displays how much fuel your consuming per hour.
- Fuel Used – Shows how much fuel you’ve used in your current trip.
- Trip Distance – Shows the distance you’ve traveled in your current trip.
- Trip Cost – Displays how much money you’ve spent on your current trip. Requires you to input on price per gallon/liter in your Preferences menu.
Please note that due to size limitations and fonts, not all 15 gauges are available for the top two gauges with the big numbers.